We made it! The 2022 NCAA Tournament is upon us, and debate is raging in the final days leading up to the first round action over how the bracket shapes up. Ultimately, the twists and turns of the event end up creating unforeseen matchups, and a single upset can open the door for utter chaos in a given region. Scorecast is here to help! Scorecast powered by AWS The data is in! Our Computer simulated genius. 4 years in the making, testing, twisting and perfecting it is with great pride and confidence we introduce you to Scorecast for this year’s March Madness Tournament. Much like our newborn baby, she’s been spoon fed every possible piece of statistical data imaginable. Tried and tested algorithms and the most in depth weekly filters leaves nothing to chance. Human emotion eliminated, prepare to test drive the best data driven analysis in sports betting! Every NCAAB Matchup updated daily with up to the minute data gives Sportsbet Magazine subscribers the best advantage for NCAAB score predictions, NCAABB Best Bets and NCAABB sports betting.
The West – No. 1 seed Gonzaga is a strong pick to come out of this region despite losses to Saint Mary’s and Alabama. Michigan State falls to Davidson in the first round, even though the blue blood program beat 3-seeds Purdue and Wisconsin during the regular season. Alabama falls to a First Four winner, even though the Crimson Tide have already beaten Gonzaga and Baylor, both 1-seeds in the 2022 NCAA Tournament bracket.
The SOUTH – No. 1 Arizona cruises to the Final Four, beating No. 5 Houston in the Elite Eight. The Cougars knock off Illinois and UAB. Colorado upsets Tennessee.
The EAST – No. 2 Kentucky defeats No. 1 Baylor for a trip to the Final Four. No. 11 Virginia Tech upsets Texas and Purdue.
The MIDWEST -No. 14 Colgate upsets No. 3 Wisconsin in the first round. No. 5 Iowa knocks off No. 4 Providence and No. 1 Kansas for a trip to the Elite Eight.
Final 4 and March Madness 2022 Scorecast Winner is
Best March Madness Sportsbook Promotions
Now that Scorecast has simulated the NCAA March Madness 2022 tournament be sure to make the most of our exclusive Sportsbook Promotions to keep you in the winners column and boost that bank roll!
- March Madness 30-1 offer – Bet $5, Get $150 in site credits regardless if your bet wins or loses.
- Who: New users only
- Max Bet: $5
- States: All Live SBK States
- Term: CBB – Bet $5, Win $150 in site credits regardless if your bet wins or loses on March Madness (30-1 Odds)
- How to Claim: To claim, new users need to register, make a first-time deposit, and then simply place their first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any March Madness game during the tournament. All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours if they win.
- Platform: In app only, deposit required
- For Desktop users, there will be a post-registration interstitial that pops up instructing users to download the app to claim their offer. For users on mobile web, they will be instructed as usual to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the market
Bet $10 Win $200 if Either Team hits a 3-Pointer in the Tournament! Players who bet $10 can win $200 in Free Bets, regardless of the outcome, if either team makes a 3-pointer! Available in NJ, CO, IN, WV, TN, PA, MI, VA, IA, DC, AZ, MS, WY, LA, NY, and IL
Sportsbet Magazine is the most trusted Sports Betting Magazine in the industry. We work closely alongside the best sports handicappers to compile our best sports betting picks and NCAAB daily score predictions to source the best possible advantage for online sports betting in America. NBA daily score predictions, best bets from top rated handicapper Follow us on social media for up to the minute news for the best sports betting picks from the best sports handicappers. The best sports bets today follow HERE.