Sportsbet Magazine’s Top Rated Handicapper has finalized the top 10 for the 2019 NBA Mock Draft. The 2019 draft class promises to have the most depth we have seen in the last decade, highlighted by Zion Williamson touted a once in a lifetime generational talent. The draft will heat up at pick 4, with the top 3 prospects a lock and you couldn’t even get a bet on worthwhile if you wanted to. After the Pelicans landed the number 1 pick in the lottery it was a lot easier to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers where they also acquired the 4th overall pick, which they may choose to trade. A player like Darius Garland is highly sort after, but does not necessarily fit the Pelicans needs, they may look to trade up to steal R J Barrett and complete the Duke duo. Things will move quickly come this afternoon! Here’s our top 10:
- Zion Williamson, Duke – New Orleans Pelicans
- Ja Morant, Murray State – Memphis Grizzlies
- R J Barrett, Duke – New York Knicks
- Jarrett Culver, Texas Tech – New Orleans Pelicans
- De’andre Hunter, Virginia – Cleveland Cavaliers
- Coby White, North Carolina – Phoenix Suns
- Darius Garland, Vanderbilt – Chicago Bulls
- Cam Reddish, Duke – Atlanta Hawks
- Sekou Doumbouya, France – Washington Wizards
- Jaxson Hayes, Texas – Atlanta Hawks
The top 3 are an absolute lock and no value! Darius Garland to go outside the top 5 looks value +280 at Pointsbet given the mock draft has him going at 7, if the Pelicans decide to keep the 4 pick I think he almost certainly goes 6 or higher.
Online Sports Betting in America – BET HERE NOW TO RECEIVE A MATCHED BET UP TO $500
Sportsbet Magazine is the most trusted Sports Betting Magazine in the industry. We work closely alongside the best sports handicappers to compile our best sports betting picks and NBA daily score predictions to source the best possible advantage for online sports betting in America.