NBA Free agency started with a bang and Caesars Sportsbook has reacted accordingly!
The Lakers’ odds have continued to tumble in the wake of their trade for Russell Westbrook. The Lakers were at +450 ahead of free agency and the team has also signed Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore as it shapes its roster around Westbrook, LeBron James and Anthony Davis. Add Nunn and others as the Lakers look to be the go to destination if you’re looking for a ring and a paycut!
Kyle Lowry and P.J. Tucker has also helped Miami improve its odds for the 2022 NBA title. The Heat moved from +3500 to win the NBA Finals to +2500 after acquiring Lowry in a sign-and-trade from the Toronto Raptors and signing Tucker in free agency. The Heat currently sit as the No. 10 favorite for the NBA title and are now ahead of the Dallas Mavericks according to Caesars Sportsbook.
Bulls’ odds on the move too!
The Chicago Bulls are acquiring Lonzo Ball in a sign-and-trade from the New Orleans Pelicans and the Bulls’ odds got better after that move. Chicago moved from +12500 to +10000 after the reported acquisition of Ball.
Pelicans’ odds slide!
New Orleans made moves ahead of free agency to clear cap space to sign a point guard. At least we all thought that was the plan. The Pelicans traded Steven Adams and Eric Bledsoe along with a 2022 first-round pick and some pick swaps in the 2021 NBA draft for Jonas Valanciunas from the Grizzlies. The move opened up cap space for this season and next, and the Pelicans then failed to sign a guard like Kyle Lowry or Spencer Dinwiddie and also saw Ball go to the Bulls on a four-year-deal. What’s the end game here? The Pelicans were at +8000 to win the title ahead of free agency. They’re now at +10000.
The Raptors’ odds also got worse too. Toronto’s pre-free agency odds hinged on keeping Lowry in the fold. Now that he’s gone, Toronto has gone from +10000 to +15000 to win it all.
Free Agency Frenzy!
- Lonzo Ball joins Bulls via sign-and-trade
- Mike Conley to re-sign with Jazz on three-year deal
- Tim Hardaway Jr. to re-sign with Mavs on four-year deal
- Heat acquire Kyle Lowry via sign-and-trade; Jimmy Butler, Duncan Robinson ink new deals
- Chris Paul to re-sign with Suns on four-year deal
- Doug McDermott agrees to three-year deal with Spurs
- Dwight Howard agrees to deal with Lakers
- Ariza, Ellington Bazemore agree to one-year deals with Lakers
- Alex Caruso agrees to four-year deal with Bulls
- Knicks to sign Fournier, Rose, Noel and Burks
- Trae Young likely to agree to five-year, max extension
- Blake Griffin agrees to one-year deal with Nets
- Warriors add Otto Porter Jr., on minimum deal
- Carmelo Anthony agrees to one-year deal with Lakers
- Steph Curry agrees to four-year extension with Warriors
- Patty Mills agrees to two-year deal with Nets
- Bulls add DeMar DeRozan via sign-and-trade
- Malik Monk agrees to deal with Lakers
- Nunn to join Lakers on two-year deal
Top 20 Free Agents yet to find a home
Kawhi Leonard (age 30) » UF
John Collins (age 23) » RF
Spencer Dinwiddie (age 28) » UFA
Kelly Oubre Jr. (age 25) » UFA
Dennis Schroder (age 27) » UFA
Danny Green (age 34) » UFA
Lauri Markkanen (age 24) » RFA
Reggie Jackson (age 31) » UFA
Victor Oladipo (age 29) » UFA
Josh Hart (age 26) » RFA
Andre Iguodala (age 37) » UFA
Justise Winslow (age 25) » UFA
JJ Redick (age 37) » UFA
Terence Davis (age 24) » RFA
Denzel Valentine (age 27) » UFA
Wesley Matthews (age 34) » UFA
Paul Millsap (age 36) » UFA
Khem Birch (age 28) » UFA
Hamidou Diallo (age 23) » RFA
DeMarcus Cousins (age 30) » UFA
NBA Future Odds
Introducing Scorecast powered by AWS The data is in! Our Computer simulated genius. 4 years in the making, testing, twisting and perfecting it is with great pride and confidence we introduce you to Scorecast. Much like our newborn baby, she’s been spoon fed every possible piece of statistical data imaginable. Tried and tested algorithms and the most in depth weekly filters leaves nothing to chance. Human emotion eliminated, prepare to test drive the best data driven analysis in sports betting! Every NBA Matchup updated daily with up to the minute data gives Sportsbet Magazinesubscribers the best advantage for NBA score predictions, NBA Best Bets and NBA sports betting.
Sportsbet Magazine is the most trusted Sports Betting Magazine in the industry. We work closely alongside the best sports handicappers to compile our best sports betting picks and NBA daily score predictions to source the best possible advantage for online sports betting in America. NBA daily score predictions, best bets from top rated handicapper Follow us on social media for up to the minute news for the best sports betting picks from the best sports handicappers. The best sports bets today follow HERE.