The NFL draft starts tonight at 8:00pm ET but the buzz has already started and rumors have narrowed down the Jaguars picking either Aidan Hutchinson or Travon Walker with the 1st overall pick. It will be an exciting moment for New York with both the Jets and Giants picking twice in the first top 10 picks. Major Sportsbooks are offering props such as the exact player to go in each of the top five picks, odds for several players to go in the top five or top 10, who will be the first player drafted at each position and more, including draft position over/unders on top quarterbacks Malik Willis (9.5), Kenny Pickett (11.5), Desmond Ridder (30.5), Matt Corral (33.5) and Sam Howell (45.5).
NFL DRAFT BETTING MARKET MOVERS
The sharp money has come in over the weekend and mix that with a number of NFL insiders making a strong case for Walker in mock drafts, Sportsbooks have paid attention and made the dramatic shift to Walker as the favorite to be selected #1 on Thursday night by the Jags.
Walker is currently sitting at -300 and it should be noted that in March when the market opened, Travon Walker was +3000.
- It’s close in the Number 1 Overall Pick market. Aiden Hutchinson (+300) has 27% of the bets and 34% of the handle, while Travon Walker has 12% of the bets and 33% of the handle.
- According to handle, here are the top selections in each of the remaining Overall Pick markets
- Pick #2: Kayvon Thibodeaux
- Pick #3: Derek Stingley Jr.
- Pick #4: Ahmad Gardener
- Pick #5: Evan Neal
- Pick #6: Kenny Pickett
- Pick #7: Charles Cross
- Pick #8: Drake London
- Pick #9: Kayvon Thibodeaux
- Pick #10: Jameson Williams
WHERE CAN I BET THE NFL DRAFT?
If you have legal betting in your home state that doesn’t necessarily mean you can bet the NFL Draft. NFL Draft betting is not available in NY, PA, VA, LA, CT, IA, MS and WA
BEST NFL DRAFT BET
The focus early in the draft is on edge rushers and offensive tackles, but we hadn’t heard much about Gardner being one of the top picks of the draft during the predraft process, which doesn’t make a ton of sense considering how hard it is to find quality cornerbacks to defend what’s become a plethora of elite receivers in the NFL. I could really see any team in the top five jumping on Gardner starting at No. 2. I have Gardner going third to the Texans, and if they pass I expect the Jets to pounce at No. 4.
BEST NFL DRAFT VALUE BET
The Rams obviously don’t need a starting quarterback. However, since they don’t have a pick in the top 100, they likely aren’t counting on finding a starter at any position once they’re finally on the clock at the end of Day 2. What they don’t have is a reliable backup quarterback with just John Wolford and Bryce Perkins on the depth chart behind Stafford, and we’ve seen teams jump at the chance to land quality backups on Day 2, with the Bucs, Vikings and Texans all taking QBs in the No. 64-67 range last year.
$100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Over 3.5 QBs Drafted in Round 1 of 2022 NFL Draft BOOSTED to +240
- Evan Neal is First Offensive Lineman Drafted BOOSTED to +180
- Position of New Orleans Saints 1st Player Drafted is Quarterback BOOSTED to +200
- Kenneth Walker III is First Running Back Drafted BOOSTED to +250
- Drake London is First Wide Receiver Drafted BOOSTED to +275
- Position of Denver Broncos 1st Player Drafted is Linebacker BOOSTED to +275
- Position of Tennessee Titans 1st Player Drafted is Wide Receiver BOOSTED to +320
- Position of Chicago Bears 1st Player Drafted is Offensive Lineman BOOSTED to +220
- Position of Arizona Cardinals 1st Player Drafted is Offensive Lineman BOOSTED to +260
- Position of New York Jets 1st Player Drafted is Wide Receiver BOOSTED to +375
- Position of New York Giants 1st Player Drafted is Defensive Back BOOSTED to +400