Recently our Editor in Chief jet setted to London for the Sports Betting Academy presented by Totally Gaming. The intensive three day training course for sports betting professionals was the ultimate platform to engage with the industry’s finest minds and upcoming talent.
In a classroom and hands on relatable structure, trainer Jonathan Smith teaches vital compiling, modelling and probability strategies to ensure the accuracy and reliability of odds and empower you with the expertise and confidence to deliver solid margins. All delegates receive the trainer’s own Cash Out Simulator, ELO Rating Model, Multi-Purpose Simulator and BT Rating Model.
The course was an outstanding platform to gain fresh understanding of sports betting methods, to help elevate your career in sports betting and drastically improve revenue margins of sports betting businesses. I highly recommend the course to any professional currently in the Sports Betting industry or looking to kick off their career. The course teaches you all the fundamentals, not just the how but the why.
- The ability to create new strategies to complement existing working practises in your business
- Walking away with in-depth knowledge of the key mathematical principles of bookmaking
- Learning the best practices to increase margins
- Leave with an understanding of classical, experimental and subjective ideas of probability
- The ability to analyse how to estimate probabilistic outcomes of sporting events
- Learn how to evaluate data to produce methods of calculating meaningful probability
- Learn how to compare competition to produce efficient prices
- The ability to examine sports models to understand how data is manipulated
NEXT COURSE DATES TUES 21ST – 23RD NOVEMBER
The Totally Gaming Academy have created a fantastic platform for industry participants from all across the globe to seek the highest level of education specific and unique to their workplace. The course structure was best evidenced by the attendees and how far and from they had come to attend. In the class of some 20 students, trainer and expert Jonathan Smith had attendees from Africa, Australia, Greece, Italy, Spain, Asia, UK, USA just to name a few. This speaks volumes of the Academy and the worldwide standard set for the industry and the need for education. More so than just any other course, through the diversity of the attendees is gives you a great understanding of legislation and challenges other Countries and regulations may face, allowing you to bring that practical knowledge and foresight to your workplace. This is a must attend event for anyone looking further there career in the sports betting industry.
A renowned sportsbook consultant with over 25 years’ experience, Jonathan has held positions with some of the most notable trading providers. He is also the founder of Sportsbook Training Services. If your looking to elevate your career in Sports Betting or invest in the future, look no further. www.sportsbooktraining.com